Welcome to UCSB Summer Sessions! During the summer we provide 600+ courses to 8,000 students. As a returning or visiting student there are numerous options for you:
Consider taking an online course.
Travel to London with our summer travel study program.
Take our Film Studies 119 course and check out the Telluride Film Festival, or one of our other special courses.
To enroll in courses:
1. Fill out and submit the online application.
2. Wait for an approval email from the Registrar's Office (this may take up to 72 hours).
3. Log into GOLD.
4. Select 'Registration Info.'
5. Choose Summer 2017. You will be able to open your summer quarter and enroll in summer courses according to your pass time.
6. Check to make sure that you have completed all registration steps found here http://registrar.sa.ucsb.edu/welcome/welcome-newsums.aspx
*Education Abroad Program (EAP) students returning from one or more quarters abroad are considered continuing students and can simply use GOLD to register for the Summer term.