During the summer, UC Santa Barbara invites all qualified applicants interested in pursuing their educational goals to take courses by following the steps to enrollment listed below. Please note that submitting an application to Summer Sessions does not guarantee availability in the courses you may be interested in.
Applications open on February 1, 2021
1. Fill out and submit the online application. Please note that you will need to sign up for an account in order to complete a summer enrollment application.
2. Wait for an approval email from the Office of Summer Sessions (students should expect to receive this email within 3 business days).
3. Log in to GOLD.
4. Select "Registration Info".
5. You will be able to open your Summer Quarter and enroll in summer courses according to your pass time.
6. Review these registration steps to ensure you've completed them all.